Luxurious, exclusive, exquisite: take your pick of adjectives for the lovely Dawn. Basically a Wraith coupe under the skin, the Dawn has sheetmetal that curves and swoops, making it, according to Rolls. Under the hood is a 6.6-liter twin-turbocharged V-12 that makes 563 horsepower, so the Dawn is as fleet as it is sexy.
- Steel Monocoque body with steel panels and doors
- Generous 82-litre fuel tank
- Heated rear window, rain-sensing variable-speed windshield wipers
- Supplement Restraints System: Driver and front passenger airbags, side impact airbags (front), active knee protection, Head protection system
- Vehicle security system featuring interior motion detector and engine immobilization
City: 12 | Highway: 18